Monday, January 3, 2011

Redneck Christmas Tree

This is the first year that we have had a Christmas Tree with our own decorations. Grandma Brisko gave us the tree last year, and we love it! I have been buying ornaments on clearance each year and finally was able to compile them to make our very own, very personalized Christmas Tree!
This is not your everyday/ordinary tree. You may not be able to see it from the picture, but Grandpa Cole gave me a bunch of antlers that I shoved into the tree, topped off with the cowboy hat we have a stylish redneck tree. I'm not a huge fan of Perfect "ordinary" trees, I love mod podge style trees. You will also find some BYU and Dolphins ornaments as well! I was lucky enough to find a gorgeous tree skirt for $4 at an after Christmas Sale last year! Overall the tree cost me about $15 and it makes me smile every time I see it!


Although the tree was a little embarrassing at first, it really grew on Jeremy and he even jumped in for a picture, what a great husband!

No comments: