I gave Grandpa Black Eye....Or maybe he just got Eye Surgery. It looked miserable, but he didn't complain at all. I can honestly say that my grandpa is one of my best friends, I love that I can be my crazy self with him and he just laughs and shakes his head with a big grin! LOVE THIS GUY!
Had a blast with Gavin at the Splash Pad in Foxboro! I wish we had these things as kids, but looking back I loved the Rainbow Sprinklers that my parents would put out on the front lawn!
Gavin's First Day of 2nd Grade! He is so happy that he doesn't have to hang out with JUST me anymore!
Gavin started Gymnastics and he is so good at it, look at him hold himself up on the rings!
Gavin started soccer and he does such a great job at all the positions. He especially likes being a forward so he can score goals!
Gavin LOVED the school carnival, his favorite thing was the face painting of the snake!
Had a blast at the WX football game, we all came out to support Jesse(Jeremy's cousin)! Isn't this the cutest picture of my in-laws?!
No comments:
Post a Comment